20 December 2015

Banned from buying





Thought I would show you a couple of vintage scarves I picked up in England recently.
- I am having a self imposed ban on buying any more stock for my shop,  but these are for me. 




1950s deep navy and chartreuse large square.  Its my latest favorite and I may have to buy a navy pea jacket to go with it, most likely making it the most expensive charity shop buy I have ever made!




This architectural Liberty of London scarf must be a collectible. How could I go wrong for 99p,?


Neat, eh?



I know, if I list 25 more scarves for sale the ban will be lifted. Not that it will make a lot of difference to my scarf stash.





6 comments:

  1. Oh, my. Both are gorgeous, but that first one really has my heart going pitty pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure about the second one until I saw the close up now I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder if it commemorates something. Must ask on Liberty FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would imagine your ban will last all of two minutes if you stumble across a real gem for your collection. Good thing we are women and are allowed to change our minds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both they are so beautiful I am sure you will enjoy wearing them! Have a wonderful festive season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...