27 September 2015

some nice publicity


Kelly Brown, an exuberant, sunny,  fashion stylist and blogger from LA, borrowed some of my vintage dresses this summer for some shoots.



 A couple were featured in Jute magazine. I must say the dresses  look a damn site better than my amateur  pics here and here !!!!  sigh........I hardly recognized them.
 Wonderful photos by Michelle Aristocrat.



Kelly was so much fun to work with, full of enthusiasm and joie de vivre, she and her team did a terrific job.
I hope she comes back to Toronto next year.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing! It's incredible what a beautiful model and a talented photographer can do isn't it? Not that your dresses aren't gorgeous - I particularly like the second one, but they've even managed to make a pair of pop sox look glamorous in that Jute shoot and that cannot be easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations!! Hmmm....now you can post a link to the fashion photos along with your dresses (or are you allowed to do that?).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...