02 January 2012

what a busy bee I am



The warehouse/garage wall are feeling a bit damp, no heat this winter, so I decided to move some of my quilts down to the basement to a newly cleared locker....we used to keep all the skiing equipment there. R is the only skier in the house now.


 

 Sam, my summer student was home for the hols and came to help. Pallets and wood on the floor.
Just starting,...... figured I could get two stacks x 3 in there.



 Nearly finished one level.

.

starting on the second lot.


 Hmm...its taking more than I thought. Guess my spatial  awareness is not what I thought.


 I hope I remember what the hell I have got.


 Third lot coming down......calling it quits for the day, but there is still lots of room.


Like others I am having problems with the new blogger set up, I am a bit of a techno dinosaur.

2 comments:

  1. so many!!! I would spend hours looking through those.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! I love your collection and storage system :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...