27 January 2012

A few Op shops in Nz


Op shops in NZ are proving fruitful, though it is a bit nerve wracking with R waiting outside in the car (or worse, coming in to get me).  Vintage knitting patterns are plentiful and easy to take home.


10 balls of hand dyed pure wool...not dirt cheap, but good enough. I wish I could have bought that spinning wheel on offer at the hospice shop in Levin.


 Exquisite kid gloves from Upper Hutt, fortunately I have very small hands.


Wool and gloves shown on 1930s 40s scarves that will go into my etsy shop.

Dear blog buddies, I am still having a hard time accessing a nice Wi Fi spot ....at the moment I am in a nasty, stuffy internet place/thingy and it is a lovely day outside...hopefully things will improve as I have so much to show you and I miss reading your blogs....

1 comment:

  1. Love old knitting patterns - you found some great ones there!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...