08 December 2013

encyclopedia


I have been unable to find any name for this quilt block , now for sale in my etsy shop.    


Even my trusty 'Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt  Patterns' by Barbara Brackman is not providing me with the answer. Barbara is my heroine and EoPQP is my bible.


 What a shame it is out of print,


Look at the condition of my copy....see the prices on used copies!  If you spy a copy anywhere, snap it up.

It appears that this pattern is a 9 patch with a small center square, but I may be wrong.



3 comments:

  1. Afraid I have no clue as to the name either. It's a nice pattern though - hopefully someone will know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours in this one and I like the fact that it's pattern name is unknown....a quilting mystery....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...