03 April 2012

Clothing Swap


The Evergreen Brickworks site, here in Toronto, held its first Community Clothing Swap this past weekend.




 I arrived fairly early and lots of stuff was still coming in. ( it was raining cats and dogs)  Did not get any photos of the racks of pretty, young cocktail dresses, groovy guys shirts and a wide variety of accessories.


 Everything was very well organized. I was not really expecting to 'swap' anything, I just wanted to support the effort.


So I was delighted to pick up this lovely embroidered shawl (worn it already)  and a sweet handcrafted bag.
Next time I will make sure to take my daughter and DIL.

WORN, an on line fashion journal is also worth taking a look at.....hard copy too I understand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...