04 September 2011

A new spot at the Brickworks Farmers Market


Yesterday I set up at the Brickworks Farmers Market and was delighted that my first sale, before I unpacked , was to another vendor. Here is 'Mr Maple Syrup' (sorry, I will give a better introduction next time) looking relaxed and happy at 7am in his new sweater. The maple leaf motif on this vintage Cowichan jacket is specially relevant.


I tried to make the best of an extremely hot booth behind the farmers.



Luckily, my neighbors were Patricia, who has Balanced Energy on Site, and Jean Louie Reflexology.
These ladies add value to the market, offering a quiet space and expert service in the midst of a rather hectic site. Both are cool, calm, very kind and immensely sensible, which is great for me as I tend to be a bit excitable!



I value their friendship and support.



1 comment:

  1. How terrific that you got a good site! I hope this continues. :) Also, isn't it fun to make your first sale at the top of the day! That usually sets the tone for the rest of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...