20 April 2017

Market days




I do love a local market,  here are some images from a recent trip.




 Saturday morning in Rarotoga.....there are always dance demonstrations from the local  schools,but I need to figure out the video on my camera!



 Large general market in Nelson, New Zealand,


Also Saturday morning in Whangarie,


where the local Suzuki students were entertaining with a bit of Mozart.at 8 am.


Whangarie is also stating a mid week market, just a few stalls  for now, but lots of potential.


Evergreen Brickworks summer outdoor market stating soon,I have my work cut out for me if I am to be ready.



4 comments:

  1. I love markets too - always have since being a teenager and shopping for clothes in Petticoat Lane. They are so much more interesting than the shops these days which all seem to sell the same thing - or variations on a theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lucky in\france as they are part of the culture.

      Delete
  2. I do love a market too, and we're lucky to have one in our town every Saturday morning. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becoming a bit more frequent here PP. I loath supermarkets,especially the big flagship Loblaws at the top of my street.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...