23 March 2012

Unbeleivable


As most of you know Ontario is having a record breaking spring, temperatures at 25 and 26 degrees.


 Our lawn is a mass of  vibrant blue scilla.


 The magnolia is starting to burst. Here you can see a nest from last year, soon to be hidden again. Wonder if the birds will return.



 Indoor hyacinths perfume the entire house.


 Even the Christmas cactus is having another go...


and quilts that have not seen the light of day for a few years are getting an airing (and a rinse) 



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing such lovely pictures :)
    Laura and Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I was sure I saw a magnolia sporting huge buds and hubby told me I must have been seeing things. Now I have proof positive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having some lovely weather at the moment too, I love all your flowers. And thank you for your lovely comment, yes, I am going to have another stand, I have booked already for the christmas fair at the same location!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, spring is in the air here too! Love your lawn with all the wee little fowers.
    Can you please take off the link to my blog...it does no longer exist.
    Many thanks
    Heike

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...