06 November 2016

Last market




My last market morning for the season at The Brickworks Farmers Market.



Its quite nice to be next to Southbrook Vineyards. - actually,it's nice to be next to just about all of the other vendors, who are always so friendly,interesting and helpful.


 Photos taken before 9.30 am!

 A satisfied customer dropped by to model the vintage curling jacket he bought last weekend.


 But, to tell the truth it has not been the greatest season for me. I had tons of customers oohing and aahing, looking through every bit of linen


 and examining and measuring every quilt- but, they just were not buying.


Ahh well,there's always next year .


PS....added the skyline !!



8 comments:

  1. There is always the new year, and all the pleasure it will bring....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right. I am now trying to figure out instagram!!

      Delete
  2. Too bad your summer wasn't as financially successful as you would have liked, but the sweater model looks pretty happy with his purchase. I have been asked to knit one of those for our #2 son (he's only 6'8", so not much knitting involved...lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That curling jacket! How wonderful! All of your items look beautiful--the quilt, the Hudson's Bay blanket. I think one of the most frustrating things about selling vintage is simply not being able to figure out what motivates people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So right, but in the end I can only buy what I like ( sigh)

      Delete
  4. It's a pity that people have not been buying. Here's to hoping next year will be better ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PP, my on line sales have also turned to rats..t

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...