02 June 2016

Canadians have legs!


Back at my regular Saturday morning farmers market at the Brickworks.


 As many of the farmers are not back yet, and there is still construction down by the quarry, I find my self next to Peter Finch of Rolling Hills Farm, a longtime vendor.



 We were  surprised to discover we both come from the same part of the world....Peter was bought up in Ramsgate and I spent my youth in Margate... that's in East Kent, UK......small world eh?


Last weekend was incredibly hot with a humidX of 41 degrees,


 time to discover that Canadians actually have legs!


Here is Micah from JK Frites stocking up from my other neighbour  Alli's Bread.


I expect  to be back at my old spot by the terrace  in a few weeks.







5 comments:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean about the legs. It's the same with Belgians. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a nicer place to have a stand - between the flowers and the bread - must smell lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad at all, but I think I will be moved to my back spot when more farmers are up and running

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to participate at a farmer's market.

    It's a relief to think that in some parts of the world there are people whose legs are as white as mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...